- Recognition and initial management of the seriously ill child
- Airway management skills
- Basic Life Support
- Emergency circulatory access, fluid administration and medications
- Defibrillation skills (Manual and/or AED modes)
- Cardiac arrest management using the ARC ALS Algorithm
- Work as an effective team member in a cardiac arrest
Novice to midlevel health care professionals who will be involved in providing emergency care until expert intervention.
- Health care professional
- Completion of eLearning content prior to the course is highly recommended but not mandatory
Neat casual clothing suitable for hands-on CPR practice and enclosed footwear.
is provided throughout the course. We can cater for a range of dietary requirements. Please advise of dietary requirements when enrolling for the course.
1 day course commencing at 7:30am for an 8am start. It is anticipated that the course will be concluded by 4pm.